Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

DPS PB WORKS FOR THEATRE!

Okay, this is pretty cool! As I began to explore the DPS PB Works categories of instruction, I was almost positive that I would have to create one for Theatre . . . but, lo 'n behold!! My theatre-teachin' buddy Karen Newell had already set one up! WOOT!! So, I excitedly began adding resources to this page . . . and I look forward to adding much more! I am going to inform my district colleagues about this DPS Theatre PB Works page in our gathering at the beginning of the year. How cool would it be if ALL OF US made it a point to contribute to this page??!! I will create a LESSON PLAN page that we can all share resources on :)

Here's a link to the DPS PB Works Theatre page that I added resources to!
http://dpsweb2pointoh.pbworks.com/w/page/27463149/6-8%20Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment